Inspired by its academic surroundings, Alam Sari ‘Neighbourhood of Academia’ is a 432.5-acre freehold township located in Bangi, Selangor. UKM, UNITEN, UPM, GMI, the Malaysia France Institute and the Malaysian Nuclear Agency are just some of the higher learning institutions and research centres within the vicinity. Launched in November 2007, the township has been receiving good response from the public.
Alam Sari is carefully crafted on its natural terrain. Homes here are built considerably practical yet functional, simple yet complete
with quality finishes and materials to appeal to surrounding market demand. This development offers its community comfort and security with controlled access into each precinct, dedicated walkways, cluster homes that facilitate neighbourhood watches, traffic-calming through the use of cul-de-sacs and meandering streets with paved road junctions and intersections.
The township is only 39km away from the KL City Centre and a short drive of 8km to Kajang. It is easily accessible from the KL-Seremban Highway either via the Kajang Interchange, the Bangi Interchange or the Putra Mahkota Interchange. When fully completed, Alam Sari will be home to approximately 18,140 residents with a total of 3,628 homes being planned for the township.
The first two phases of double-storey terrace homes priced at RM285,110 followed by double-storey cluster homes priced from RM538,500 received good response from the public. Future developments will include a mixed of terrace, semi-detached, bungalows, apartments and commercial retail space.
Alam Sari will enjoy capital appreciation in the future due to its uniqueness and its freehold title. With the lush landscaping along with the influence of academia on its periphery, Alam Sari is a natural sanctuary for inspiration.
• Launched in late 2007.
• A 432-acre township
• Coined as the ‘Neighbourhood of Academia’ inspired by its academic surroundings
• Upon completion by 2021, Alam Sari will comprise of more than 3,300 homes for a population of approximately 17,000 residents.
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
• Offers comfort and security within its controlled entry into each precinct. Homes are designed in cluster that facilitate neighbourhood watch with dedicated walkways, meandering streets, traffic claming effect and different road hierarchy with paved road junctions and intersections.
• Landscaped parks and gardens all around.
• Features sports and retail outlets, schools, mosques, public halls and neighbourhood centres.
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
• Only 39km away from the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and a short drive of 8km to Kajang.
• Accessible from the KL-Seremban Highway either via the Kajang Interchange, the Bangi Interchange or the Bandar Seri Putra Interchange.